Welcome back to the Cathedral City Senior Center!
We are excited to be able to reopen our doors for recreational and educational use. In order to best protect you and those around you, please read the following guidelines and adhere to them while onsite. Please note that these guidelines are subject to change based on recommendations by the CDC, California Department of Health, and Riverside County.
**Effective Monday, September 13, 2021 proof of COVID-19 vaccine will be required of all members and guests**
Guidelines for reopening
- Your membership must be up-to-date before participating in any programming. Guests will not be allowed during the first portion of our phased reopening. Memberships are $25 per person, per year. If you’re in need of a scholarship, please notify Rebecca for further assistance.
- Reservations are required for programs and may be made no more than 72 hours in advance! A limited number of people may be allowed in the facility at one time.
- Effective February 28, 2022, masks are optional in the facility. Masks are mandatory at our weekly food bank on Mondays. If you need a mask, they will be available at the reception desk.
- Temperatures will be taken upon arrival. Persons with a temperature over 100 degrees will not be admitted.
- All individuals entering the center will need to sign in for contact tracing purposes.
- While visiting the center, frequently wash your hands with soap and warm water and use hand sanitizer as needed.
- All individuals, including staff and volunteers, must practice social distancing. Please keep a minimum of 3ft between yourself and others and avoid gathering in groups. Please refrain from handshakes, hugs, and other physical contact.
- You may not visit the center if you or someone in your household is ill or has been in contact with someone who recently had or is suspected of having COVID-19.
We thank you for your understanding as we work to keep the center safe and accessible for all. As we move through the phased reopening, certain guidelines may no longer apply.
Reservations will be required for programs. Each class will have a limited number of participants in accordance with state and county guidelines and CCSC reopening criteria. Virtual classes will continue for members to participate remotely. You can register for programs by calling 760-321-1548 or in person at the reception desk.
Congregate Lunch / Grab ‘N Go
CCSC lunches will continue to be offered on a to-go basis until further notice. Participants can pick up their reserved to-go lunch at the center between 10:00 am and 11:30 pm. To join the lunch program, please contact Pat Graves at 760-321-1548.