The Cathedral City Senior Center would like to welcome our newest Business Partner, LiteGear® Bags!
LiteGear® was created in California by Magi Raible in 2013 after traveling much of the world and working in the outdoor and travel industry for 30 years. She was inspired by her globe-trotting nieces to create travel gear that uses post-consumer waste, is lightweight and durable, makes packing and staying organized a breeze on any journey, and is affordable. Every product is road tested by the three of them to ensure that each piece of gear lives up to their personal standards.
All products are designed to work in concert allowing travelers to pack for up to a week in a carry on bag. Form around function is driven by creativity and engineering, making each product unique and live up to the family’s ethos.
A message from Magi at LiteGear Bags:
- We are a family-owned business guided by our standards and morals.
- We genuinely care about the planet and its citizens.
- We believe that global travel can be the path to world peace.
- We use recycled plastic to make the fabric in as many products as possible.
- We have a lifetime warranty on all of our products – We build the product to last, not to be disposable.
- We focus on making our products as affordable as possible to help cost-conscious travelers have reliable gear for any journey.
- All of our supply chain partners are like-minded in limiting our collective carbon footprint and treating humans with respect and fairness.